Areas of Legal Practice
Dedicated to protecting the rights of our clients and their families
At the Law Offices of Donald W. DeWilkins, you can trust that we will provide the legal service and strategic advocacy you need to protect your rights and achieve results. Our primary attorney and staff will take the time to understand the details of your case and work towards a lasting solution tailored to address your legal concerns. From criminal defense to personal injury claims, we offer diverse legal services focused on the legal issues faced by individual and families.
- DUI Offenses including Felony and Misdemeanor DUI’s, Reckless Homicide, Driving Under the Influence of Drugs, Underage DUI and out of state DUI, underage drinking, blood/urine testing, breathalyzer test, and field sobriety test, DUI accidents, DUI resulting in injury or death.
- Traffic Offenses including revoked/suspended Driver’s License, Aggravated Speeding / Speeding, Reckless Driving, Drag Racing, CDL Violations, Construction Zone, School Zone, No Insurance, Leaving the Scene, and many other violations.
- Personal Injury including, car accidents, slip and fall cases, medical malpractice, workers compensation, catastrophic injuries, wrongful death, dog bites, injuries to children, premise liability.
- Felony and Misdemeanor including murder, armed robbery, aggravated assault and battery, sex offenses, drug possession, sale and trafficking.
- Drug Crimes including drug possession, trafficking, manufacturing of drugs, probation violations and prescription drugs.
- Juvenile Crimes including theft, violence, drug crimes, underage drinking, and weapons-related offenses.
Contact our office today for a free initial consultation to discuss your case and learn more about what we can do to help you. You can reach us by phone at (708) 349-5611.